|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||18 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||24 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- 1 large eggplant, cut lengthwise into 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously spray baking sheet with no-stick olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange eggplant, then generously spray tops with no-stick olive oil cooking spray. Bake, turning once, 30 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Sauce and Parmesan cheese. Evenly spread cheese mixture on eggplant. Roll up, starting at short end.
- In 9-inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup Sauce, then arrange eggplant, seam-side-down. Top with 1 cup Pasta Sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta and remaining Sauce, heated.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.