|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||13 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||10 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Chicken Fra Diavolo
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt; set aside.
- Heat olive oil and crushed red pepper in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and oregano and cook 1 minute. Stir in Pasta Sauce and tomatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve chicken mixture over hot linguine and garnish with chives.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.