|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Meatball Hero Bake
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 6 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen fully-cooked cocktail-size meatballs, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese; add bread and toss. In bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce. Top with bread mixture, then meatballs. Evenly on pour remaining Pasta Sauce, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake covered 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until bubbling.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.