|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||2 min|
Microwave Scrambled Egg Pizza
- 1 tsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 4 Tbsp. Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Organic Pasta Sauce, divided
- 4 Tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 1 mini whole wheat pita bread or english muffin
- In 2-cup microwave-safe glass measuring cup, microwave Spread at HIGH 10 seconds or until melted. Tilt cup to coat sides of cup; set aside.
- In prepared cup, add egg. Gently stir in 2 tablespoons Pasta Sauce and 2 tablespoons cheese. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until egg is set. Let stand 1 minute. Serve on pita bread topped with remaining sauce and cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.