|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
|Stand Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||34 %|
|Saturated Fat||40 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Turkey Meatloaf Volcanos
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- Preheat oven 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, Pasta Sauce, eggs and salt in large bowl; shape into 12 balls. Into each ball, press in cheese cube, sealing meat around cube. Arrange in prepared pan. Arrange muffin pan on jelly roll pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Top, if desired, with additional Sauce, heated.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.