|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||51 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||130 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
Tex-Mex Chicken-Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 medium sweet potatoes or baking potatoes, cooked and halved
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. To serve, evenly top hot potatoes with chicken mixture.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.