|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Skillet Chicken, Spinach & Potatoes
A delicious gourmet meal in less than 25 minutes? This last-minute meal tastes like it took all day.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) sliced potatoes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 bag (9 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown potatoes and onion, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add parsley, salt and pepper. Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, add spinach and Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until spinach is just wilted. Stir in chicken and heat through. Top with potato mixture, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Tip: Frozen vegetables can sometimes have a higher nutritious content than fresh. Keep bags on hand and sneak them in stews.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.