|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 1/2 pizza|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Stuffed Pizza Omelet
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cooked, coarsely chopped broccoli florets*
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat and add eggs. With spatula, lift set edges of omelet, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelet is set and slightly moist, evenly sprinkle with broccoli, 1/3 cup cheese and 1/4 cup Pasta Sauce. Fold in half, then top with remaining cheese and Pasta Sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 5 minutes or until omelet is set and cheese is melted.
- *TIP: Use your favorite or leftover vegetables.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.