|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||20 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Sausage & Parmesan Risotto
Rich, creamy and flavorful, this easy to make classic tastes like it took all day.
- 1 1/2 lbs. bulk Italian sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 package (16 oz.) arborio rice
- 6 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In 12-inch deep nonstick skillet, brown sausage; drain. Stir in rice. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Stir in Pasta Sauce and cheese. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is creamy and tender. Stir in parsley.
- Tip: Use leftovers to stuff boneless chicken breasts for a scrumptious family dinner the next day.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.