|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||1 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- 1 (8-in.) pocketless pita bread
- 2 Tbsp. Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked vegetables (such as broccoli and/or carrots)
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese (about 1 oz.)
- On microwave-safe plate, arrange pita. On pita, evenly spread Pasta Sauce, then top with vegetables and cheese. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Let stand 1 minute, then fold in half. Serve, if desired, with additional Pasta Sauce, heated.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.