|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||67 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Sweet 'N Tangy Meatballs
Pineapple chunks and grape jelly turn meatballs and Ragu into a tasty new dish that the whole family will love.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (240 mL.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained (reserve 1 Tbsp. juice)
- 1 jar (350 mL) grape jelly
- 1 package (20 oz.) frozen fully-cooked cocktail-size meatballs, thawed
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Stir Pasta Sauce, reserved pineapple juice, jelly and meatballs into same skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until meatballs are done and sauce is thickened. Return vegetables to skillet. Stir in pineapple and heat through. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
- TIP: Having a party? Make kabobs by alternately threading red pepper, onion, pineapple and meatball onto long toothpicks. Voilà! …instant appetizer! The meatballs can be made up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate covered; heat through before making kabobs.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.21. Cost per serving*: $1.87. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.