|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 large prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic and oregano and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute; set aside.
- Arrange pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread Sauce on crust, then top with vegetable mixture and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.40 Cost per serving*: $2.35 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.