|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 large prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic and oregano and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute; set aside.
- Arrange pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread Pasta Sauce on crust, then top with vegetable mixture and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.40 Cost per serving*: $2.35 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.