|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g|
|Vitamin A||170 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Vegged-Out Chili Bowls
Not your typical chili, this veggie-packed recipe is served in a homemade tortilla bowl!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 bags (16 oz. ea.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 6 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas or spinach or tomato tortillas *
- Heat olive oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in ground turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, until brown. Stir in Sauce, vegetables, beans and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Gently press 1 tortilla in 4-cup microwave-safe bowl to form bowl shape. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes. Let cool 1 minute. Gently lift out and arrange on serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon chili into tortilla bowls to serve. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- *Or...serve over hot cooked rice instead of tortilla bowls. Tip: This chili is all about the veggies so feel free to add any leftover veggies you have in the fridge.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.