|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||103 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
Sloppy Joe Turkey Quesadillas
For Sloppy Joe Tacos, serve the cooked turkey mixture in taco shells sprinkled with the cheese!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups chopped vegetables, (orange, yellow and/or red bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini)
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 8 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Add turkey and brown. Stir in 2 cups Sauce, sugar and relish. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on 4 tortillas. Evenly top each with turkey mixture, remaining 1/2 cup cheese, then remaining 4 tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas in a large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat, one at a time, turning once, 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve with remaining Sauce, heated.
- TIP: Substitute frozen mixed or other vegetable blend, thawed for fresh vegetables. Cook onion over medium heat, then add thawed vegetables with Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.