|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||18 %|
|Saturated Fat||15 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber||24 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Linguine with Red Carbonara Sauce
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces linguine or fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Cook bacon in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels; reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brown chicken in same skillet in reserved drippings. Stir in Pasta Sauce and peas. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add linguine and crumbled cooked bacon; toss to coat.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.