|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||4 hr 15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Slow Cooker Pizza-Style Steak
You'll make this delicious recipe again and again. Trust us...it's that good.
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Season steak, if desired, with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet,and brown steak in two batches. Turn into 4-1/2-quart slow cooker sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Add Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Spoon sauce mixture over steak.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until steak is tender. Stir in cheese. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta.
- TIP: Pressed for time? Use Ragu Recipe Widget to plan meals for the whole week. Cost per recipe*: $16.50. Cost per serving*: $2.75. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.