|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
White Pizza with Tomato & Basil
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Cheesy Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 plum tomatoes or small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine Cheesy Sauce, ricotta cheese, garlic powder and white pepper. Evenly spread on pizza crust, then top with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with basil leaves, then top with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Arrange pizza on ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.