|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Weekday Super-Easy Italian Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder before browning for a quick seasoning.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. Add Sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with cheese and cook 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.
- *VARIATION...try adding drained jarred mushrooms when adding the sauce. Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission. Cost per recipe*: $10.37. Cost per serving*: $2.59. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.