|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
Veggie-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Baking the potatoes in a traditional oven gives you deliciously crispy skin.
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce or Ragu® Cheesy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen assorted vegetables, cooked and drained
- 6 large baking potatoes, unpeeled and cooked
- Heat Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in vegetables; heat through.
- Cut a lengthwise slice from top of each potato. Lightly mash pulp in each potato. Evenly spoon sauce mixture onto each potato. Sprinkle, if desired, with ground black pepper.
- Photo copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission. Cost per recipe*: $7.90. Cost per serving*: $1.32. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.