|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Turkey Sloppy Joes
These kid-friendly favorites are fast to make and taste even better the next day.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 8 hamburger buns
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Add ground turkey and cook until done.
- In same skillet, stir in Pasta Sauce, brown sugar and relish. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
- Tip: Ground turkey makes a nutritious subsitute for beef.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.