|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||350|
|Total Fat||38 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- 1 package (15 oz.) cheese tortellini
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, partially thawed
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 4 ounces bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- In large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain. Return pasta mixture to saucepan. Stir in Sauce and roasted peppers.
- Spoon onto serving platter and top with bacon. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.