|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Ragu Extra Mac Chili Mac
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni or whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through.
- Cost per serving*: $1.07 Cost per recipe*: $6.40 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
- See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.