|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 burger|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Ragu Pizza Burgers
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce and 1/2 cup cheese in small bowl. Shape into 6 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining Sauce. To serve, arrange burgers on muffin halves. Top with remaining cheese, Sauce and muffin halves.
- TIP: Short on time? Heat and serve mashed potatoes such as, Shedd's Country Crock ™ Side Dishes Homestyle Mashed Potatoes are ready in minutes. Cost per recipe*: $8.52 Cost per serving*: $1.42 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.