|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 burger|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Ragu Pizza Burgers
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup Sauce and 1/2 cup cheese in small bowl. Shape into 6 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining Sauce. To serve, arrange burgers on muffin halves. Top with remaining cheese, Sauce and muffin halves.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.52 Cost per serving*: $1.42 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.