|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||70 min|
|Stand Time||10 min|
Ragu No Boiling Lasagna (Featuring Ragu 2 lb. 13 oz. Jar)
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar (2 lb. 13 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagne noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles and Sauce.
- Bake 1 hour covered tightly with aluminum foil. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- VARIATION: For a twist on a classic...add 2 cups cooked ground beef to Pasta Sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $18.78. Cost per serving*: $1.57. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.