|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr 10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||28 %|
|Saturated Fat||50 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Ragu No Boiling Lasagna (Featuring Ragu 1 lb. 8 oz. Jar)
With this skip-a-step recipe you’ll have a scrumptious lasagna ready in no time.
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles and remaining Sauce.
- Bake 1 hour covered tightly with aluminum foil. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: For a twist on a classic, add 1 pound cooked ground beef or sausage to Sauce. NOTE: Recipe can be halved. Bake in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish 1 hour. Continue as above, omitting last 10 minutes of baking. Cost per recipe*: $19.92. Cost per serving*: $1.66. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.