|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr|
|Stand Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Ragu No Boiling Baked Ziti
Quick and easy, this baked ziti will help save you time and be a hit with the family.
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Sauce with water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese, then uncooked ziti.
- Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Add a Mexican twist to this yummy recipe by using Pepper Jack cheese instead of mozzarella and tossing in some corn.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.34. Cost per serving*: $1.42. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.