|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Ragu Chicken Cacciatore
Chicken simmered to perfection in Ragu, this is a classic your family is bound to enjoy.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves (optional)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken in two batches. Stir in Sauce, mushrooms and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta.
- Tip: Bell peppers and onions make a nice addition to this dish!
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.