|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Ragu Beef Chili Mac
Is it a stew? Is it pasta? This hearty recipe combines the best of both worlds and is perfect for any occasion!
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook green pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.76. Cost per serving*: $1.94. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.