|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||56 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Quick Pasta & Peas in Pink Sauce
Light cream - or even fat free half and half - is a perfectly good substitution for heavy cream in this recipe.
- 1 package (16 oz.) tortellini or penne pasta
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 3/4 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, cook Pasta Sauce and cream in 2-quart saucepan until heated through. Serve over hot tortellini and peas.
- Also terrific with Ragu Robusto!® or Old World Style® Pasta Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.