|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||98 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Quick 'N Easy Pasta Bolognese
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup light cream or half and half
- 1 box (16 oz.) penne pasta or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce and cream. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Serve over hot penne and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Taste Tested Recipe from The Ragu Kitchens
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.