|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||180 %|
Pork & Pepper Enchiladas
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. center cut boneless pork loin, cut into strips
- 3 green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Ragu® Light Pasta Sauce
- 6 (8-in.) taco size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat and brown pork 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat and cook red peppers and onion 9 minutes or until tender. Return pork to skillet; add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in lime juice and 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce; heat through.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup pork mixture and evenly sprinkle with cheese; roll up. Heat remaining Pasta Sauce and serve over enchiladas.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.