|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 pinwheel|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||56 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
For rolling ease, place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to prevent it from sticking.
- 2 packages (13.8 oz. ea.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Press each pizza crust into 8 x 12-inch rectangle with rolling pin or hands, then cut each into 4 equal squares.
- Arrange squares on two greased baking sheets. Starting at corner of each square, cut toward center of square stopping 1/2-inch from center with knife. Evenly top each square with 2 tablespoons Sauce, then cheese and pepperoni. Fold every other point into center; press to seal. Bake 10 minutes or until crusts are golden. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.