|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||7 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Another great after-school snack in less than fifteen minutes; this family favorite is so delicious!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) sliced pepperoni or turkey pepperoni (about 1 cup)
- 1 bag (8.5 oz.) tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- Your favorite pizza toppings*
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes; drain. Stir in Sauce and pepperoni and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Top with sauce mixture, then sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- *Pizza Toppings: Use sliced pitted olives, chopped onions, cooked crumbled turkey, chicken or pork sausage, chopped bell peppers or sliced mushrooms. TIP: Try an all-veggie version with black beans instead of ground beef.
- Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.