|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1/2 muffin|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- 6 frozen, thawed or fresh bagels or English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 2/3 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Toppings* (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange bagel halves on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread Sauce on each half, then top with cheese and Pizza Toppings.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- *Use sliced pepperoni, turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and/or pitted ripe olives.
- NOTE: Recipe can be halved. Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.