|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
For more mellow tastebuds, this dip is just as delicious without the pepperoni.
- 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- Heat all ingredients in 2-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Turn into 1-1/2-quart casserole or serving bowl and serve, if desired, with bread sticks, sliced Italian bread or crackers.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.