|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||25 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
- 3 bagels, halved*
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1/3 cup pepperoni, sliced, (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 3 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- On baking sheet, arrange bagel halves. Evenly spread Sauce on each half, then evenly top with remaining ingredients. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- *SUBSTITUTION: French bread, English muffins or pita bread for bagels.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.