|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||23 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 Tbsp. Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease baking sheet; set aside.
- Unroll crust and press into a 12 x 14-inch rectangle; cut into six equal rectangles. Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon Sauce to within 1/2 inch of edges. Arrange 3 pepperoni slices on 1/2 of the longest side of each rectangle; top with onion, green pepper and 1 cup cheese. Starting at longest side, fold dough over to form rectangles. Seal edges with a fork, then cut 3 two-inch slits in top of each rectangle.
- Bake 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake an additional 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with additional Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.