|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||56 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Olive Lover's Pasta
This recipe can certainly be served to a family with and without olive lovers. Just let everyone who wants them add their own!
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 box (12 oz.) tri-color pasta twists, cooked and drained
- 1 cup sliced assorted pitted olives
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat Sauce in 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat. To serve, toss hot pasta with sauce and olives, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.20. Cost per serving*: $1.55. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.