|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr 15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||38 %|
|Saturated Fat||55 %|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
No-Boiling Stuffed Manicotti
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 box (8 oz.) manicotti pasta
- Preheat oven to 375°. In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1 cup ricotta; set aside.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 2 cups Sauce. Fill uncooked manicotti with beef mixture and arrange in baking dish. Top with any remaining beef mixture, then top with remaining Sauce.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour. Remove foil and top with spoonfuls of remaining ricotta cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.