|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Easy to make and fun to eat, these mini pizza pies are made for little hands.
- 1 package (10.8 oz.) refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°. With rolling pin, roll each biscuit into a 6-inch circle. On ungreased baking sheet, arrange circles. Evenly top with Sauce, then cheese. Bake 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted.
- Tip: Great as an appetizer! Plan with friends once a month for a fun, family night.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.