|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Easy Mexican Lasagna
A great twist on a family favorite, make extra portions and freeze the rest.
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel corn , drained
- 4 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Set aside 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce. Brown ground beef over medium-high heat in 10-inch skillet; drain. Stir in remaining Pasta Sauce, corn and chili powder.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange two tortillas over sauce, overlapping edges slightly. Layer 1/2 of the sauce mixture, then 1/3 of the cheese over tortillas; repeat layers, ending with tortillas. Spread tortillas with reserved Pasta Sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- TIP: Try an all-veggie version. Substitute refried beans for ground beef for a meatless main dish. Cost per recipe*: $11.91. Cost per serving*: $1.49. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.