|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||7 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||71 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Linguine with Red Clam Sauce
Toss in some chopped fresh parsley for a dash of bright color and fresh flavor!
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 4 cans (6.5 oz. ea.) chopped clams, undrained
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 box (16 oz.) linguine, cooked and drained
- Bring Pasta Sauce, clams with juice, and red pepper flakes to a boil in 3-quart saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. To serve, spoon clam sauce over hot linguine. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Also terrific with Ragu Robusto Pasta Sauce. Cost per recipe*: $13.40. Cost per serving*: $2.23. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.