|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||42 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Light Pasta Pomodoro with Lentils
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dried lentils
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 8 ounces whole wheat penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese or smoked mozzarella cheese
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in lentils. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until lentils are tender; drain.
- Stir Sauce and vinegar into same saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. To serve, toss hot penne with sauce mixture, then top with cheese.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.