|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 3 quarts chicken broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups coarsely shredded fresh spinach leaves or escarole
- In 6-quart saucepot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion and carrot, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are golden.
- Stir in broth, Sauce and lentils. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until lentils are tender. Stir in spinach and cook an additional 10 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.