|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Lasagna with a Twist
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 16 ounces Ragu® Old World Style® Rotini, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cheeses in medium bowl. Combine 1/2 of the hot Ragu® Old World Style® Rotini with 1/2 of the sauce mixture. Evenly spread in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Evenly spread cheese mixture over Rotini, then top with remaining Rotini and sauce mixture.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.