|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||290|
|Total Fat||49 %|
|Saturated Fat||55 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Kiddie Chicken Parmesan
- 1 jar (26 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated fully cooked chicken nuggets or frozen (about 18 nuggets)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Evenly spread 1-1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange chicken nuggets in dish, top with remaining Sauce and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.