|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 bottles (8 oz. ea.) clam juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. firm flesh fish fillets
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- Pinch saffron (optional)
- In 4-quart heavy-duty saucepot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce, clam juice, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Add fish. (If liquid has reduced, add 1/2 cup water). Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink. Stir in saffron. Serve, if desired, with sliced bread for dunking.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.