|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 burrito|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||58 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Italian Beef Burritos
This tasty burrito is a meal in itself. It’s filled with rice, ground beef, Pasta Sauce and a hint of chili powder.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 to 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 8 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until rice is tender. To serve, top each tortilla with 1 cup ground beef mixture and 1/4 cup cheese; roll up and serve.
- TIP: Try with ground chicken or turkey. Also add in any extra veggies or use leftover cooked rice instead of instant rice.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.