|Prep Time||20 min|
|Chill Time||1 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Light Pasta Sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- In large nonaluminum bowl, combine all ingredients. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Tip: Using a food processor will save time but make sure to leave small bits of vegetables for a chunky soup.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.