|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
Garlic Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 8 ounces ziti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine Cheesy Sauce, ziti, green beans and tuna in 2-quart casserole. Top with bread crumbs combined with Spread.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.